The Statler is Gammill’s computerized machine, utilizing cutting-edge software and robust hardware to beautifully stitch any design. Available with a 22, 26 or 30-inch Gammill-quality machine head, a Statler gives you the flexibility of hands-free quilting. With exceptional features, the latest in quilting innovations, lifetime mechanical warranty, free software upgrades, and unparalleled customer service, it is easy to see why Statler by Gammill® is the choice of experienced quilters everywhere.
- Computer and monitor
- More than 1,000 digitized patterns, including 370 designer patterns
- LED light fixture with black light
- Servo System, which drives the sewing head with speed, accuracy, and precision
- Multifunctional keypad
- Toll-free technical support
- Lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty
- Durable cast aluminum and steel machine head, All-steel, industrial grade table with Gammill Breeze® Track System
- Power assist to easily move the machine head
- Stitch-Regulation in automated and hand-guided modes
- Auto-restart for thread breaks or bobbin run outs and advanced thread break sensor
- Interactive measuring function
- Long-lasting steel bearings
- 360 degree channel locks
- Front or rear laser with electronically adjustable intensity
- Built-in diagnostic system
- On-board bobbin winder
CreativeStudio® 7.0 Software Features
- Use the same tools as professional designers to place, edit and quilt patterns. Or, design and customize your very own patterns.
- Integrated pattern management allows you to organize and search your patterns. Use the PatternCloud™ to seamlessly browse, search and purchase new patterns.
- Customize designs by stretching, rotating, moving, dividing, flipping, copying, and re-shaping patterns.
- Customize a pattern for a whole quilt or each block.
- Customize your tool and menu bars for convenience and minimize menus to increase your screen workspace.
- Automatically fit patterns to any shaped block or boundary. Or, customize patterns to fit any shape block, making irregular piecing look good!
- Use drawing capabilities to express your creativity.
- Run your machine freehand and record patterns for future use.
- Quilt around the appliqué, not over it, with the trim feature.
- Let the CreativeStudio design an edge-to-edge quilt by calculating repeats and rows for you.
- Use automated features to easily “stitch-in-the ditch.”
- Set border pieces and corners to sew continuously.
- Fill sews patterns without tie offs around or inside your appliqué.
- Load a JPEG image into the software and design on top of it.
- Stand Alone Mode allows you to design on your laptop, away from the Stitcher.
All new Gammill machines come with a lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year computer warranty, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-yearin-shop labor warranty. The Gammill warranty also covers commercial use of the machines.
MSRP in US Dollars. Pricing does not include freight, delivery, installation/set-up and training.
STATLER 22-10 with 12’ Pivotal Access Table
22″ throat space, 16.5″ quilting area
STATLER 26-10 with 12’ Pivotal Access Table
26″ throat space, 20″ quilting area
STATLER 30-12 with 12’ Pivotal Access Table
30″ throat space, 23.4″ quilting area
|Easy-to-use, touch-screen controls and the latest in stitching technology, combined with proven reliability, make Gammill® the choice of beginners, seasoned quilters, hobbyists, and professionals alike. With exceptional features, sturdy, die-cast aluminum sewing head, lifetime mechanical warranty, and unparalleled customer service, it is easy to see why quilters have been choosing Gammill for more than 35 years.
Stitch with Ease & Accuracy
The Vision™ 2.0 includes four standard stitching modes with touch-screen control to adjust speed and stitch length.
Stitch Regulate: Control stitch length. Set the stitch length and let the machine do the work for you.
Coast Regulate: Control stitch length during faster movement. However, during fine detailed work, the machine automatically switches to constant speed to let you complete micro work with smaller stitches without stopping to change settings.
Constant Speed: Control stitch length on your own. The machine stitches at a steady speed that you set so your movement of the head controls your stitch length.
Baste: Take long stitches to temporarily hold the layers of the quilt together for stabilizing. This allows you to quickly secure an area or stabilize an entire quilt.
Vision 2.0 Standard Features
10.1” touch-screen tablet with swivel mount
Four Stitching Modes
Stitch Regulate, Coast Regulate, Constant, Baste
My Stitch™ Buttons
Four programmable handle buttons
Program with a touch of the screen
Save your favorite modes and settings for instant electronic access
- Single stitch
- Needle position
- Start/Stop stitching
- Automatic tie-off mode
- Adjust speed/stitches per inch up or down
- Horizontal and vertical channel locks
Sturdy Head and Table
Durable cast aluminum and steel machine head
All-steel, industrial grade table with pivotal access (22-10 and larger)
Gammill Breeze® Track System
Long-lasting steel bearings
Additional Standard Features
Horizontal and vertical channel locks with touch-screen control
Advanced thread break sensor
Bobbin thread meter, time clock, and stitch counter
Front or rear laser with electronically adjustable intensity
Built-in diagnostic system
On-board bobbin winder
LED light fixture with black light
Large M size bobbin
All new Gammill machines come with a lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, one-year tablet warranty, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty. The Gammill warranty also covers commercial use of the machines.
The Elevate, Gammill’s tablet-based computerization can be added to a Vision 2.0. Read more here.
MSRP in US Dollars
Pricing does not include freight, delivery, installation/set-up and training
VISION 2.0 18-8 with Home-Pro Table
18” throat space, 13.25” quilting area
VISION 2.0 22-10 with Pivotal Access Table
22” throat space, 16.5” quilting area
VISION 2.0 26-10 with Pivotal Access Table
26” throat space, 20” quilting area
VISION 2.0 30-12 with Pivotal Access Table
30” throat space, 23.4” quilting area