Cancelled Let's Get Comfortable - Dec 08, 2022 04:00 pm
Everyone needs some comfy pajama pants! This class is designed for advanced beginners and intermediate sewers. We will be making a pair of pajama pants ? you can make them for yourself or for someone else as a gift! This is the kind of class where you can learn it once and then make it over and over ? you can make matching pants for your whole posse!
Need to be familiar and confortable using your sewing machine.
What to bring:
- Simplicity Patter S9132 ?Unisex Sleepwear? size XS-XL
- Fabric: The back of the pattern envelop has measurements (someone at the fabric store can help you determine how much to buy)
- Elastic: 1-inch wide, 1 ? yards (seems like a lot, but it?s better to have too much)
- Twill tape for tie: ? -inch wide, 2 yards
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine, cords, foot peddle
- Straight pins
- Seam ripper (just in case)
- Measuring device (a hem gauge, ruler, or measuring tape)